Thursday, August 16, 2012

On the 66th

Anniversaries. More fun in SGV? Hoom. You be the judge.










The verdict:
Anniversaries. More fun in MarkeTeam.
Cheesy name, I know. Different strokes for different folks. Live and let live. Walang basagan ng trip.
Defensive, aren't we?

Interesting occurences:

  • Someone wore the exact same outfit as mine. Alas, I wasn't able to have my photo taken with her a la Us Magazine's 'Who wore it best?' I am a shod I know. And no, I am not claiming I wore it best. This little devil inside me is nodding her coconut like crazy though, arrogant bitch that she is.
  • My immediate boss has gotten himself into a major funk months prior, thinking he wasn't getting promoted. Surprise, surprise! He did get promoted. Funny how we found out a mere couple of hours before the event. Someone did a little jiggy.
  • I might've drowned myself in coke and rum, and maybe a couple glasses of vodka. Truth be told, a girl's gotta party! Ergo: The system has been in dire need of alcohol as I have been a pretty good (read: sober) girl for months now. Har dee har har. 

Conclusion:
We are camwhores. No two ways about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something! And you don't even have to rhyme or wax poetic.