Friday, December 7, 2012

Vivere Libero

Soon. On my wrist. Or some other body part. But soon.

I apologize. This is going to be a jumble of thoughts. You see I've been trying to write but other than a few flimsy verses, I haven't coughed up anything worth posting. Oh, my taciturn tongue. And what mass of sentiments I have ---

Stand still, my love.
As I have.
Stood still to allow 
the molding of our bodies
(to fit through the cracks
of our broken, mending hearts).

Ayayay!

I feel as if all my words (and some semblance of control) have left me in the middle of the night when I was too tired to care about them. Hence, this. Bummer [insert anger management here]. And the problem with anger is that it leaves no room for imagination.

I seriously wish I could give this intersection of indecision a roundhouse kick to the moon.

In the works, though: Photo-poetry of our Bohol-Cebu Trip. And this I am really excited about! Yes, holding on to anything that will make my spirit bright.


2 comments:

  1. but you still wrote something beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Gusto ko sana magsulat ng mas mahaba but not happening, so there. Glad you liked it. :)

      Delete

Say something! And you don't even have to rhyme or wax poetic.