Thursday, December 13, 2012

Yield

Yes, said the Heart. Yielding to the explosion of words --- harsh, terse --- sentiments kept far too long, clamoring for air. Yes to everything. Stop, said the mind, seeing reality (presumed, perceived) on but one eye, oft guilty of watching, not really seeing. Insert the truth wrapped in a desperate embrace, the plea, the refusal in face of what could be (unimaginable!)

...that I'd almost lost you.

Fearfully ask: What are the chances you'll get another chance like this again?

Take this: the story of a girl molding her heart in the small of your palm.

---
Because the events of yesterday still weigh heavily on my heart. Because I know I'm not the nicest person, that I can unleash hell especially if it's the wrong time to mess with me, that I am lacking in a lot of aspects but please, please know this: I assure you I can and will fight for you and what we believe in and in what we promised each other in the time we have been together. You know you have my heart. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something! And you don't even have to rhyme or wax poetic.