Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Comings and goings

Going, going, gone. Yep, that'll be me. And I can't wait.

Long time coming. Enough false loyalty. Enough with the hope that staying will amount to something. Just enough. Stop. Give way to something new. Allow the passing to usher the emergence. Of what --- is to be decided. And deciding to look at the indecision in a positive light. Being anything within the confines of my adulthood. And deciding what a happy confinement it shall be.

For now, we suck it up.

Happy New Year, folks.
Decide what you will become.
Plunge head on and make no regrets.
More importantly, dare to live free.


---
And if my face is any indication of how stressed I am where the big change is concerned, it's high time to pack me bags, lassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something! And you don't even have to rhyme or wax poetic.