Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sometimes you just gotta

Be startlingly honest, I mean. And pull no punches.

Every once in a while, it pays to tell the truth. Be so honest that clicking the "Post" button will give you a mini anxiety attack. Be so honest that you render people speechless in the comments section. Be so honest that your mother and your closest friends will tell you to stop because you're embarrassing them and yourself. You'll feel better... I know I did.

I realize how overly out and confessional I was in my last post, and I am contemplating throwing a bail-out to my tail-behind-her-legs-extremely-embarrassed self. But then again, I don't want to apologize for the truth. You just can't run away from them. Truths. If only subtlety spoke louder than my heart.

But I do apologize to you, my love. 
That was me writing drunk, and not editing sober afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something! And you don't even have to rhyme or wax poetic.